Cancellation of June’s Forum meeting due to COVID-19

We're sad to inform you that the scheduled meeting for the 8th of June 2020 has been cancelled.

We've taken this decision in line with government predictions that even if the lock-down ends at the end of May, there will not be a return to normal for quite a period of time. Until we understand what this 'new normal' is we will continue to follow government advise and keep you all updated on the date and location of our next meeting

Many thanks

The New Forest Access Forum Team